• Dr. Ishtar Govia, Ph.D., Lecturer in Psychology, UWI Mona, Jamaica
1. Which health conditions make migrants a vulnerable group?
2. Which health related situations can be addressed through the use of ICT?
3. How have ICTs contributed to migrant health? Could you provide some examples?
4. What potential do you see in the use of ICTs to improve migrant health?
For more information visit www.esacproject.net
Discussion forum: http://en.esacproject.net/node/3026
Follow the conversation in Twitter: @eSACproject and Facebook: /eSACproject
eSAC is a joint initiative between the Panamerican Health Organization (PAHO) and the University of Toronto (UT), funded by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
Migration, Public Health ICTs – eSAC Open Panel – Caribbean Migrations